Friday, April 6, 2012

Project Ladyzhyn Preview

Under construction...



Basically in a nut shell,

Last week I visited a level 4 disabled (highest forms of disabilities) orphanage in Ukraine that is in desperate need of help. I know not too many years ago, America use to have similar institutions with children who were suffering because the world had locked them up and forgotten them.



Underfunding made conditions for proper care unattainable and disabilities became worse because of being untouched and unloved.


I originally went there searching for children we could bring to America for hosting and disabled camps. Once I got over being overwhelmed I soon realized we needed to bring the people, camps, and programs to them to help hundreds, not just one or two of them to us.


There is a Ukrainian man named Pavel who found this orphanage last December and is doing some amazing things with his own money. I was touched by his compassion and generosity and vowed to do everything I could to help him and these suffering children. I made him and them a promise to do all everything possible.

It will take exposure of the conditions and the help of many to make a difference for these children. We will be building a team of volunteers and search out the nation and world for people to go there are teach these caregivers and put together programs. Help is needed to work with the children and to get them out of their life long crib prisons.



We will also be doing lots of fundraising to help Pavel remodel a building to provide an actual place for the children to play instead of dark hallways and toy less hard floor bedrooms.



Over the next few days I will be blogging about my trip, the conditions, things Pavel has already done, and the needs. As well as building a Facebook and fundraiser page.

If this is something you are interested in following, please Like our FB page

http://www.facebook.com/GuglielmosHopeProjectLadyzhyn

as well as bookmark Guglielmo's Hope Blog page.

http://orphanhostprogram.blogspot.com/

I would love for you to join our journey to change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment