Friday, September 30, 2011

Leaving for Ukraine in 3 Days

So it's almost here. Ukraine is three days away. I got my itinerary from my coordinator and am excited to tell everyone that I will be visiting 2 orphanages a day totalling 6. We do have many children available to host this winter on our list but I will have at least 50 more by the 11th. Ages for hosting is 6 - 15 years old.

I will be adding children to the list every day while I am in Ukraine. If you want to view the list please fill out an information sheet to access a password or I will send you a link. This helps us protect the privacy of the children and keeps their photos off the Internet. http://www.wix.com/hostukraine/ccc#!hosting-photolisting

Please be sure to follow my trip right here on this blog. I will write as often as possible and share beautiful photos of the people and country.

Blessings,
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. Cheap Flights to Melbourne

    ReplyDelete